Title Image: Ninmu Nanmu; a webcomic by John Colburn
Website rebooting ... please wait ...
(Posted 2016-06-19 00:00:00)

Hey everybody, I've got some pretty exciting news today. I'm starting a funding campaign for a Ninmu Nanmu game over at Indiegogo; check it out here. More info and updates are on the way, so stay tuned!
(Posted 2013-03-17 16:42:00)
Alright, sorry for being lame and missing another update. I'm really burned out and stressed at the moment and creativity is not happening so much. As always, I'm fighting to get everything in order ASAP. When updates resume I might be posting some kind of side-story thing, kinda like when I posted 'A Personal Decision'. Thinking I might need a little break from NN to help refresh my creative energy.
(Posted 2013-01-15 13:16:00)
I'm not going to be able to update tomorrow (Jan 7th 2013). The comic is partially finished, but there's no way I'll have it done tonight. Hopefully I'll only miss this one update before things get rolling again.
(Posted 2013-01-06 15:10:00)
Okay, so a couple things to say here. First, I found this today and thought some of my readers might also like it. So there's that.

Secondly, the page for this monday (Dec 31st) looks like it's going to be on time. It's close to finished and I'll be working on it today.

Thirdly, wanted to say thanks again to anybody who has bought the wallpaper in the shop to support the comic. It hasn't even been all that much money, but it's a big part of why I'm updating on time. Planning to have a new wallpaper in the shop for January and maybe some other cool stuff too, so people who want to help out will hopefully have lots of options and opportunities ^^.
(Posted 2012-12-29 07:26:00)